How it Works
Install Draft OrderDraft Order is available for both the Mac & PC
Customize your settingsDraft Order is very flexible for your league needs. Team and owner info and imagery is also completely customizable
Hold Your Draft OrderExperience the excitement, as you present a whole new way to hold your fantasy draft order lottery
STREAM YOUR DISPLAY
Chromecast: For the PC or Mac, consider the the Google Chromecast.
Video Tutorial: How to Mirror your Computer Screen with Google Chromecast.
Apple TV: If you have a Mac and an Apple TV, you can streaming via Airplay.
PC users with an Apple TV can consider AirParrot.
You can also physically connect your laptop to your TV via an HDMI cable. There are a variety of Laptop-to-HDMI cables/converters cheaply available, and setup is a cinch. How to Connect your Laptop to Your Television.
If you have access to a digital projector, you have the opportunity to display FanDraft at a massive size. Simply connect your projector to your laptop, and enjoy a massively displayed FanDraft screen.
TIPS & TROUBLESHOOTING
To configure your PC for TV output, do the following:
- Right-click on a blank part of your desktop and select Properties.
- Select the Settings tab. If your TV is properly connected as a second monitor, Windows will recognize this and show two monitor icons, numbered 1 and 2.
- Change the Screen resolution by moving the slider all the way to the left. Click Apply.
Enabling External Monitor
Press the Function (FN) key and your computer’s corresponding F-number key — the external monitor key. (This may be FN+F2, F3, F4, F5, F6 or F7; the combination will depend on your computer.)[/accordion]
Connecting a laptop to a digital projector
- Connect the projector cable to the laptop cable, then turn them both systems on.
- The projector should automatically display what is on your computer screen.
- You can switch between Laptop only, Projector only or Projector and Laptop modes. To do this hold down the FN (function) key and press F4 (some laptops this is F10. Look for the proper icon).
Changing your resolution
Open up your PC’s “Control Panel” Start > Settings > Control Panel Double click the “Display” icon. Select the “Settings tab”, and then you will see the area to control and “Apply” the new resolution.